Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How to install Helios?

davy28

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey guys for the life of me I can't locate the pdf tutorial on how to flash new Helios image onto a Vu+ Uno, could someone please help me out.

Thank You in advance....
 
I have followed the pdf step by step I inserted usb stick into front usb port of receiver, I powered the Uno back up and it has stuck on a red dot only with No prompts on VFD its completely blank. As per instructions on phoenix's pdf it clearly states DO NOT remove usb during flash process etc etc, That has 10mins now still nothing no prompts...HELP im getting scared:sofahide:
 
Anyone.....?

Should I power unit down or remove usb stick 20mins still nothing!!
 
If it has been like that for so long you have nothing to loose by powering the receiver down. Try formatting the USB stick with the HP format tool also try another stick.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Hi phoenix has a good point about formatting the usb stick, then copying image onto it
I tried twice to reflash my box and was unsuccessful, to find out both of sticks
were not prepared right causing box not to recognise them...
 
Hey guys update on earlier thread...

Problem was a couple of non-compatible Usb sticks it seems, had to go out and purchase a Sandisk which did the job. Thank goodness other usb sticks didn't brick the box. So in summary Helios 011 now installed....so its all good in the hood.

I'm sure there is a moral in the story somewhere....
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top