Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How to manually add BBC Red Button to a Bouquet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dsbpaul
  • Start date Start date
D

dsbpaul

Guest
I'm a novice here and would really like to watch the NFL games that are on the red button, but now the frequency had changed I'm stuck.

I have SGTFlipflops bouquet and I have seen the thread that gives the frequency, but when I go into dreamboxedit and try to add new service, it requires lots and lots of info that I don't understand! Transponder, Network ID, Service ID etc tec

Could a kind soul talk me through it at all please?

Or point me to a bouquet that had the new position of BBCi setup already?
 
Hi,

I tried that one today but no joy unfortunately. Think I'll just have to be patient and wait for Mr.Mister as sgtflipflops has retired now and won't be updating again
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top