Stanman Well-known member Joined May 1, 2010 Messages 11,284 Reaction score 44 Points 48 Age 59 Jun 23, 2013 #21 Its located in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers
W wozlez New member Joined Mar 9, 2023 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Apr 2, 2023 #22 "If you don't like what I post, Don't read it." Don't tell me what to read or not read. If I have an opinion, I'll let you know.
"If you don't like what I post, Don't read it." Don't tell me what to read or not read. If I have an opinion, I'll let you know.
Huevos Administrator Staff member Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 15,680 Reaction score 500 Points 83 Location 38.5N, 0.5W Apr 2, 2023 #23 wozlez said: "If you don't like what I post, Don't read it." Don't tell me what to read or not read. If I have an opinion, I'll let you know. Click to expand... So your first post on the forum is a rant at a 10 year old post?
wozlez said: "If you don't like what I post, Don't read it." Don't tell me what to read or not read. If I have an opinion, I'll let you know. Click to expand... So your first post on the forum is a rant at a 10 year old post?