Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] How to receive SD Sky TV on my VU+ Duo2?

SkyFan

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi, Could you please tell me how I can receive Sky Standard Definition channels on my VU+ Duo2? I've paired my card with my SD Sky receiver and I've put my card in my VU+ Duo2. I've installed CCCam. Now what do I do?
 
Blue button, Softcam mgr, Select CCcam, start .. also set to start at restart
 
Thanks but don't I need some settings for the CCcam.cfg file? What settings do I use?
 
Sorry thought you had done that ... google ... I think there was a recent thread on ViX with the details, but if not you will find it elsewhere.
 
I can't seem to find it. Perhaps I'm not searching for the correct thing. Does anyone have a link to a page that explains it please?
 
For normal channels just put the card in the slot and use an empty cfg file. For premium channels you would need the box key.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top