B
BrianFWombat
Guest
I bought a ET9200 in April 2012 and it worked happily for a while but then I got a bit sidetracked and haven't really watched it at all, my subs having expired/stopped working.
I returned to it recently and decided to update it.... I reloaded the bouquets and for some reason on restart it really doesn't want to play.
The screen clears, shows the ET9 Vix page with a bit of twirling VIX in the corner but it never progresses (and i've given it 24hrs)...
How can I debug booting?
I am able to telnet into the box but not sure what to do next. (I'm well versed in Linux/just not familiar with Vix).
If I were to start again, something I don't really want to do as I set up CCcam, samba, etc., would I need to load a new bootloader?
I returned to it recently and decided to update it.... I reloaded the bouquets and for some reason on restart it really doesn't want to play.
The screen clears, shows the ET9 Vix page with a bit of twirling VIX in the corner but it never progresses (and i've given it 24hrs)...
How can I debug booting?
I am able to telnet into the box but not sure what to do next. (I'm well versed in Linux/just not familiar with Vix).
If I were to start again, something I don't really want to do as I set up CCcam, samba, etc., would I need to load a new bootloader?