Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] How to remove chapter marks from media?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rimmel
  • Start date Start date
R

Rimmel

Guest
Since the upgrade from Appollo there are chapter marks on the media info popup (when you press OK). Any way to remove these? They are really distracting.

thanks
 
Hi,
I think you are talking about mkv. Right? I find this information rather good as these are the chapters original on DVD/BluRay.

ciao
 
Hi,
I have a Harmony and there I press long channel up/down I think I configure the left and right arrows to these button. Try pressing the left and right arrow you also use to change bouquet.

@Rimmel,
yes I have an idea you cannot remove the information.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top