Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 How to remove extra channels

avalon65

New member
Joined
Dec 4, 2016
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leeds
Extra channels

I have recently flashed my Mutant HD51 with the next to latest image. After going through the setup etc, I see that I have hundreds of extra channels which I don't recall seeing before. I am in the West Yorkshire/Humber TV area and using the FreeSAT channels, but I have seen that I have BBC1 Lincs as an example, and the channel numbers go up to around 5000!!

Is ther a way of removing the channels I neither will use nor need.

Thanks
 
Hi,
I think you see the hole channel list. Open channel list, press blue and select a favorite.

Ralf
 
Hi,
I think you see the hole channel list. Open channel list, press blue and select a favorite.

Ralf

I would if there was only a few favourites but there isn't. It's more like random channels and depends what is on. It's not important, but I thought there might be a way of removing all the channels I don't watch nor need.#

Thanks
 
Disable background scanning so they don't come back.

Use a channel editor to remove the services and bouquets you don't need
 
I have recently flashed my Mutant HD51 with the next to latest image. After going through the setup etc, I see that I have hundreds of extra channels which I don't recall seeing before. I am in the West Yorkshire/Humber TV area and using the FreeSAT channels, but I have seen that I have BBC1 Lincs as an example, and the channel numbers go up to around 5000!!

Is there a way of removing the channels I neither will use nor need.

Thanks
 
If using Autobouquetsmaker you have a few options in providers settings create main bouquet, Create HD bouquet, create FTA bouquet etc that will help reduce the bouquets.

Also in autobouquetsmaker you can use hide sections to hide unwanted bouquets.
 
Are you asking about the bouquets ABM makes or is this a question about bouquets in Enigma2?
 
If using Autobouquetsmaker you have a few options in providers settings create main bouquet, Create HD bouquet, create FTA bouquet etc that will help reduce the bouquets.

Also in autobouquetsmaker you can use hide sections to hide unwanted bouquets.

Also using the web interface (Webif) and the Bouquet Editor to create your own favourites bouquet - by first creating a new bouquet name and then selecting just the channels of your choice.

If you have the box connected to your home network first find its IP address (Menu -> Information -> network -> IP = ) then type this addess into the address bar of your PC internet browser.
 
I use dreamboxEdit for cleaning the station list. This also helps you to have a backup of your channel list on your PC.
 
Are you asking about the bouquets ABM makes or is this a question about bouquets in Enigma2?

No, my question was how to remove channels which were not needed or used. I should have been more specific if I had reaslised, but to remove them from the epg.

I used ABM to hide the sections I didn't want to see etc, and now only have an epg menu of around 500 channels and not 5000.

Thanks
 
Out of curiosity, how many satellites can you receive?

The computer programs have been listed above already. They are mainly for windows. You can edit your bouquets and services/channels.

DreamBoxEdit
DreamSet
E-Chanenlizer

And already mentioned, there is a bouquet editor in OpenWebif.

There is also the remote.
 
Last edited:
Out of curiosity, how many satellites can you receive?

The computer programs have been listed above already. They are mainly for windows. You can edit your bouquets and services/channels.

DreamBoxEdit
DreamSet
E-Chanenlizer

And already mentioned, there is a bouquet editor in OpenWebif.

There is also the remote.

I can or am recieving 2 satellites, 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G Services, and the same again but has New against it in OpenWebif. From these I get FreeSAT and BSkyB. Also I can recieve Sky, and selected the FTA channels, but they weren't listed in the epg that I could see so I disabled Sky

Oops, I didn't realise they were computer programs. Yes I saw the bouquet editor in OpenWebif, but I used the Hide section in ABM to hide what I didn't want nor need.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
It is impossible for you to have 5000 services just on 28.2. I suspect you are using multiple 28.2 providers and you are counting the blanks that ABM makes.

I asked if you were using ABM, you did not answer. Looks like you have made some changes anyway. There may be more tweaks you can do, but you need to provide your debug log if you want help doing so.

https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...ase-read-before-raising-ABM-support-questions
 
Hi,
I would not clean the channel list and remove all unwanted services because the next time you do a channel search they are all back then. Create favorites/bouquets and put your programs in here then you do not have to care about the rest of the services.

Ralf
 
It is impossible for you to have 5000 services just on 28.2. I suspect you are using multiple 28.2 providers and you are counting the blanks that ABM makes.

I asked if you were using ABM, you did not answer. Looks like you have made some changes anyway. There may be more tweaks you can do, but you need to provide your debug log if you want help doing so.

https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...ase-read-before-raising-ABM-support-questions


It looks like my post of what I did either didn't go or has disappeared.

In I said that I used ABM to hide sections that I did not need nor watch, so apologies for that.

Also I said that there were 5000 channels, is that the same as services? I got that number from the actual epg listing, and yes there may have been blanks, so again apologies if I have got that wrong.

I didn't realise that I was asking for ABM support but for ViX support.

Anyway, as I mention before in the other forum, it is not important, but as I have hidden sections now I only have about 500 channels showing in the epg, that will be fine for me.

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top