Hi,
I've lost all of the options in movies to move around locations as per the attached (used to show HDD, etc.)
H2 reset please?View attachment 65536
So clicked on Movies and then I had to double click on the red button(top right) to show .. after that didn't seem to matter if I turned On(Green) or Off(Red)
Do you have the drive options available where I've circled as that's the issue - I've lost those
Thanks for your time
After I changed the button to green ———Yes
Thanks, we're getting a bit confused here, mine doesn't change as I have no harddrive, everything is on a network share
So the question remains - now that I have lost access to the HDD items, how do I reset the WebIf value - this gets reflected across browsers and devices so must be stored on the VU+
OK, so can you answer 2 nd part of my question about images, as just trying to work out if issue is the WEBIF plugin change
Sorry I missed that part, I was on 6.4.001, but I'm unsure if the problem occurred after the update
I'd do a restore and see if there's a change back
Give me 10 mins