Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] How to Scan cable channels(please Help)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 4ktv
  • Start date Start date
4

4ktv

Guest
Someone has given me this information, but I dont know how or where to input it. I dont know what the numbers mean.
Can someone please help.
Dublin (Ireland) NTL 42753 363.000 6.887
 
In your tuner configuration,
set the tuner type to dvb-c
config mode: enabled
net id, set to 42753
used service type: provider
provider to scan: scroll left till you find virgin media Ireland Bruteforce

Save.

In manaual scan

select the cable tuner
type of scan, change to complete
network scan, change to yes


You will have to make your opwn bouquets afterwards

Which cable tuner do you have?
 
Thanks,
Im not sure the website I bought the box off gave an option to install dvb-c/t/t2 hybrid.
I dont know how to verify if they actually did it.
 
So you are not sure if you even have a cable tuner? :confused:
 
I should be able to watch irish saorview channels, without a cam right? The ones I see here like TG4 are just giving me a black screen.
 
are you sure the channel is free on cable?
do you only have one copy of the channel?

saorview is by aerial, not cable.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top