D
Dazman
Guest
Good Evening people
I've had the box for about 2 months now and it working great, i'm able to stream to my mobile without any problems. I set up a ddns account so i could log in to my router any where.
This was great unit the other night while watching TV at home some one connected to my box and started channel hopping,
which scared the HELL out of me, thinking some one was able to access the box. I checked the client info page and it showed someone from a sky broadband account had accessed my box.
I changed the normal Port Numbers and changed my ddns details and reset the router to change my IP address.
Is there some where on the streaming software to input a user and password, to stop this happening again ?
Thanks for the advice
Daz
I've had the box for about 2 months now and it working great, i'm able to stream to my mobile without any problems. I set up a ddns account so i could log in to my router any where.
This was great unit the other night while watching TV at home some one connected to my box and started channel hopping,
I changed the normal Port Numbers and changed my ddns details and reset the router to change my IP address.
Is there some where on the streaming software to input a user and password, to stop this happening again ?
Thanks for the advice
Daz