Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How to Setup Inadyn ViX

Has anyone solved this as I'm having the same issue and was pointed in this forums direction on another post I had made.
 
It's the system part which seemed to be the problem when using no-ip
 
Call me stupid but my system options don't have that no-ip option. I can only select from 3 of the per defined ones which none ave no-ip options.
 
you have to change these settings in inadyn.conf located in /etc
 
I made the changes in that file - however nothing seems to have changed when looking in menu - seems to have remembered the settings I entered on screen.
 
I really am stuck with this one. Even if you make the changes in the file to put the following line in:

Code:
dyndns_system [email protected]

The on screen menu still displays the 3 options @dyndns and wont let you select this system option ive coded into the file. As a result it wont connect. Really am lost now as I dont even have those options that are displayed on screen in my file.
 
Why not use a dyn DNS account?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
 
Thanks seems to work a treat. That is a real fiddle and I think would benefit as a reference point as many are asking the same questions on the net.
 
It's changes like this that you have to love about OS software - how it really is developed to meet the needs of the end user. :)
 
Problem is slightly different now. Seems that the details have gone in (as we have now established). It also says that it is active on the menu, however when you press to look in the log file you get the following message:

w:INADYN: Error validating DYNDNS svr answer. Check usr,pass,hostname!

Now I know that all of the details that I have entered are correct, however it deffo isnt working when you try and connect to it via the dns name that no-ip gives you, just times out. I have checked that the firewall is port forwarding and this is in place.

Now im totally at a loss to what is causing this one.
 
Been playing around with this this morning for you use:
dyndns_system [email protected]

this works 100% for me

username "no-ip username"
password "no-ip password"
dyndns_system [email protected]
alias "no-ip host name"

pr1s0m used those settings above and got them to work, maybe he can shed some light for the time being. But as mentioned earlier it will be added in the next update so you can try then too. Unless someone else who uses no-ip that can try those above settings to see if they can get it to work
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top