Stationman
Are you getting perfect picture on HD channels from Solo2
I have mine connected to DUO2 and the HD channel takes 30 secs to open and breaks up alot.
SD is quick (4-5 secs) and 100% stable...
All connected to gigabit wired network.
Playback of HD recordings from DUO2 take 10 secs to load and 100% stable playback...
Are you getting perfect picture on HD channels from Solo2
I have mine connected to DUO2 and the HD channel takes 30 secs to open and breaks up alot.
SD is quick (4-5 secs) and 100% stable...
All connected to gigabit wired network.
Playback of HD recordings from DUO2 take 10 secs to load and 100% stable playback...
You need to buy the Pi mpg2 license code do a search for pi license code in google and top link ... it is £2.40 so does not break the bank.
There is also a VC1 code for windows media if you want to play that.
I have a Pi using XBMC (Raspbmc, Xbian or Openelec) running with a SOLO2 and streams no problem.
