Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K SE] How to stop OpenTV EPG?

sandiego69

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I only use EPGImport but lately I get a popup that says OpenTV downloaded.

As far as I know I never asked or setup OpenTV EPG.

I want to stop and/or uninstall this but I cannot find the plugin anywhere.
 
First place I looked. I have also checked every single Plugin but no OpenTV EPG.

It is still acting as though the Plugin is installed but it is not on the list of 'Remove Plugins'.
 
OpenTV EPG download is part of the image. It is not a separate plugin. You can disable the download in the OpenTV settings. You can either/also disable the OpenTV reader in the EPG settings.
 
Main Menu -> Setup -> EPG -> Settings

Enable OpenTV EPG near the bottom of the page, the default is Yes, toggle this to No and see what happens.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top