Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

how to tune satellite to desired position.

in east London. they was working before but when the premiership started this season they went blank. then when I scan it, they would not come up, even when I add the freqenucies manually I get channel not found. so I its either my dish needs to set again by a satellite meter or reader wot ever they are called, or maybe a fresh new flash
As someone who lives in a marginal reception area, at various times of the year a weak signal mqy be picked up without problem but later not receivable.
The correct Dish size is the only thing that helps.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top