Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How to Unrar files on gigablue quad.

kevdoc

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Oct 18, 2010
Messages
172
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Belfast
Hi guys im just looking for some help unraring files that are stored on my gigablue HD quad internal HDD. I read somewhere that to install unrar I needed to telnet command opkg install unrar. I have done that and it was successful. That was all the info I could find. The thread ended with now use telnet to unrar. I was just wondering if somebody could help me with the commands I need to use to unrar files as I'm not very experienced using telnet. I can follow instructions if I know the commands but that's about it. Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top