Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-SE] How to use rewind feature???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Higgs10
  • Start date Start date
H

Higgs10

Guest
I've recently purchased the technomate nano se plus, on the remote it has a rewind button but when I try using it, a sign appears on top right of screen, a bit like a no entry sign, is there something I need to do to enable this feature? Would appreciate any help on this.
 
What are you trying to rewind. A recorded program ?
 
is this in time shift settings where it says 'automatically start timeshift after' this is currently disabled on my settings
 
Yes. You have to enable it. Timeshift location will be what ever you have connected for recording.
 
I've enabled this ...still no joy, it's states the hdd for location, I also have a USB memory connected, would this make a difference?
 
Time shift location is usually /media/hdd/timeshift/
Auto start after ? you can set this to how many seconds you want.
Make sure you save before exiting.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top