Hi guys, can somebody give advice about howto setup the ethernet interface to 100FD within a VIX image ?
I'm having problems with streaming of HD channels on my VUDuo.
And how do you know it's not reaching full duplex? Haven't had a problem streaming HD channels from box to box using partnerbox plugin, or even just wirelessly to my laptop...
Hi pooface, streaming wirelessly to your laptop with HD material and it is working ? What kind of wireless network 811n ?
I just want to know if there is some file that I can alter to make the ethernet interface run at 100 full duplex all the time ?
It had the odd breakup at times, but not often... And yes, was n network, but only running at 130 iirc. But afaik, it should run at full duplex all the time?! Why do you suspect it's not?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.