Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] I am only getting FTA HD epg (21channels only) - please advise.

TonyN

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2014
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi, for some reason I am only getting 'FTA HD' entries on my epg (21channels only) - can anybody please advise. The heading at top of epg says 'FTA HD'.

Thanks
 
That will be correct. Also don't mix EPG with ABM, as this is ABM you are mentioning not EPG. Use WebIF to take a picture of your ABM setup and attach picture here so we can help you. Its a setup error on your part thats all.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Update!!!

Hi, for some reason I am only getting 'FTA HD' entries on my epg (21channels only) - can anybody please advise. The heading at top of epg says 'FTA HD'.

Thanks


Update! I was using an app on my iPad to set timers by remote.
Only just discovered that anything done on iPad changes Vu box!
Selected 'all programmes' in app and they have all appeared again on vu box - but not fully populated, so I still need some advice.

Thanks
 
You need to use cross epg to populate your epg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
 
You need to use cross epg to populate your epg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks,

When you say 'use' what exactly do you mean, and how is it done?
 
If you have a vu box. Press the blue button. Select cross epg downloader. It will download and pars titles and listing details.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top