Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

I changed broadband and now i can not connect

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hotchef
  • Start date Start date
H

Hotchef

Guest
I have just changed to EE fibre broadband.

But my solo2 is not working with LAN connection via home plugs.

My amiko mini has handled the change without a problem

When I do a network test i get

LAN adapter green
Local Connected
DHCP Disabled
IP address unconfirmed
Name server unconfirmed

If I push the blue button then I can see a IP address there 192.168.0.9

But via my mac, i can not connect to the solo2

Any ideas
 
Is the power line adapter plugged into an extension or the main socket

As I use them no for the sat box but they need to be each one plugged into a main socket themself


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Vu+ Solo2 ,
 
Also see if you can reset both the plugs and try again


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Vu+ Solo2 ,
 
As if one is plugged into a man socket and the other an extension then the extension won't have the power to deliver the data fully

Will show as getting power but won't fully work until it's in it's own plug socket not extension


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Vu+ Solo2 ,
 
When I do a network test i get

LAN adapter green
Local Connected
DHCP Disabled
IP address unconfirmed
Name server unconfirmed

Turn DHCP on, get the correct ip from the new router and that should be it
 
Have you manually set the IP address o f the box if so now you have a new router the local network address may have changed ie if your old system Was 192.168.0.xxx your new one may be 192.168.1.xxx if so you need to change the IP of the stb to the new address

Sent from my A700 using Tapatalk
 
Thanks

When I do a network test i get

LAN adapter green
Local Connected
DHCP Disabled
IP address unconfirmed
Name server unconfirmed

Turn DHCP on, get the correct ip from the new router and that should be it

Thank you so much, this was the problem, the ip address was totally different.
Maybe that is due to change from standard broadband to fibre
 
Thank you so much, this was the problem, the ip address was totally different.
Maybe that is due to change from standard broadband to fibre

Whenever you change router, you have to double check your IP address.

Most routers allow you to reserve the IP address. This will mean that you can have the same IP address and still have the device in DHCP.
 
Yeah, so you did. I didn't get to reading your post. I read as far as someone telling him he needed new powerline adapters.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
I used to have the same problem with network plugs. I switch the router, box and plugs of for about 10 min, switch router on and wait until all fully on, then switch network plug on and wait a minute or two and then switch box on. once all on resent network adapter, this should work, if not, go in to your router setting and locate N plugs and connect or setup from there.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top