Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

I need help updating firmware etc, please.

  • Thread starter Thread starter kanwar
  • Start date Start date
I've just upgraded to build 662 and am getting the same 'hardlink failed' error for my hard drive :-(

By the way, my box also seems to crash quite a lot (with 'VIX' icon in top left) especially when I am in the menus doing something. Plus sometimes when I turn the receiver on, it doesn't seem to recognise anything being in the hard drive (recorded movies etc). Quite strange and frustrating.
 
Hi all,

I have updated to latest build (665) from openvix.co.uk and I have managed to sort out the 'hardlink failed' error message, thankfully.

I have a couple of issues with recorded programs/films (have tried searching forum) which I would be grateful for help with:

I just a couple of issues with recorded stuff.

1. When I play a recording from the beginning it stutters until i press forward and go a few seconds into it, then its fine. Do anyone know why and if I can resolve this?

2. Sky Movies recorded content seems to have a bit of a stuttering/picture breaking problem for some reason (some recordings, not all). I find this very strange. Any ideas?


Thanks very much for your continued assistance!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top