Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] image backup

  • Thread starter Thread starter paulfg
  • Start date Start date
P

paulfg

Guest
not sure if this is the correct place to post,if not please move.
I power off my vu box every night and unplug from the mains as we have bad power fluctuations when the weather is thundery and I have lost boxes before due to this.
I have noticed that although my image backup is set to 1 a month and next backup is shown as 30 days later on the screen ,a backup appears to be done every time I power the box up.
Is there a setting to stop this?

thanks
 
I have noticed that although my image backup is set to 1 a month and next backup is shown as 30 days later on the screen ,a backup appears to be done every time I power the box up.
Is there a setting to stop this?
It's a bug in the code (it works everything out again at each reboot - never remembers when it did the last image backup).

I have a fix, but it isn't in the standard image (yet?). See the NoPromptImageBackup entry at:
Code:
http://birdman.dynalias.org/OpenVix/
.
 
It's a bug in the code (it works everything out again at each reboot - never remembers when it did the last image backup).

I have a fix, but it isn't in the standard image (yet?). See the NoPromptImageBackup entry at:
Code:
http://birdman.dynalias.org/OpenVix/
.

so does this mean it will be fixed sometime in a future vix release,if so i will wait until then
thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top