E
Ezee
Guest
Image distorted by OSD ?
After I flashed my box with vix 2.3 I noticed that the edges of the picture generated in HD(1080i) are showing a 5mm kind of residue of the OSD menu (in horizontal white bars/stripes just on the edges). Switching on and off the image scan function of the TV is making that worse and extending that to few centimeters. I am using autoresolution and experimented with setting and also switched it of and re-booted but still no improvement apart from it moving the with of the distortion back to the original 5mm. A basically experimented with any setting that has influence on picture quality-resolution or size but no results. And what I also noticed is that when going into the OSD settings menu it suddenly resets the transparency by itself so that I have to set that back to the preferred setting. Anybody some idea what can be wrong? stuff like this did not occur with the factory image which I used for few months.
After I flashed my box with vix 2.3 I noticed that the edges of the picture generated in HD(1080i) are showing a 5mm kind of residue of the OSD menu (in horizontal white bars/stripes just on the edges). Switching on and off the image scan function of the TV is making that worse and extending that to few centimeters. I am using autoresolution and experimented with setting and also switched it of and re-booted but still no improvement apart from it moving the with of the distortion back to the original 5mm. A basically experimented with any setting that has influence on picture quality-resolution or size but no results. And what I also noticed is that when going into the OSD settings menu it suddenly resets the transparency by itself so that I have to set that back to the preferred setting. Anybody some idea what can be wrong? stuff like this did not occur with the factory image which I used for few months.
Last edited by a moderator:

