Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue UHD QUAD 4K] Image Download Fails

Flashed free slot with 6.4.010 and was able to download all 4 latest e2 images one after the other without having to restart gui.
After settig up uni-cable lnb, re-scanning channels and re-installing plugins and settings (all by hand, not from settings file), I tried again. The second download stuck at 0% and I had to restart the gui.

can I have debug log from that failure.......... in future (if not enabled) ensure you have debug logs defined and post here.
 
Just to note, I experienced this today on my gbue4k.
To diagnose the refresh rate issue (another thread) I downloaded 6.4.010, intending to clean flash to another multiboot slot for testing. I thought I may as well download 6.4.009 as well so that I could revert to that to fix the other issue if needed. But it got stuck waiting. I couldn't back out, I turned the power off to get out of it.
 
Just to note, I experienced this today on my gbue4k.
To diagnose the refresh rate issue (another thread) I downloaded 6.4.010, intending to clean flash to another multiboot slot for testing. I thought I may as well download 6.4.009 as well so that I could revert to that to fix the other issue if needed. But it got stuck waiting. I couldn't back out, I turned the power off to get out of it.

Again would love to see logs…. this is a tricky issue and apparently (so far) on gb boxes( which is where I see it, no where else)… I need your log to see if you have same issue as goo or something else….the issue is in same area, just shows differently
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top