Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Image Manager- Delete downloaded/saved images

John57

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2014
Messages
227
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Germany
Afternoon All

Just a general question regarding using the image manager function within Vix 5.0.007.

I have over the last few weeks downloaded various Vix image updates using the internal image manager feature so that when I feel comfortable to upgrade/update I have a few images to select from.

My question is once I select an image that I believe is safe/suitable then I will update, is there a way to delete the other images that I have now listed from the image manager or do they take up very little space

Kind Regards

John
 
Last edited:
Highlighted unwanted image and press the red button to delete

Please note:
Thread will be moved to the ViX-Team-Images-Support-Discussion section. It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespective of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section!

No harm has been done, no need to apologise. Please bear in mind for future support questions.
 
abu baniaz

Thank you for your answer and sorry about posting in the incorrect section, pointed noted

Regards
John
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top