Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Image too big after Vix 2.3.153 upgrade...

  • Thread starter Thread starter silent_hill_dan
  • Start date Start date
S

silent_hill_dan

Guest
Hello,

I have update my ET9000 to Vix 2.3.153 with the new bootloader, no problem.

However, the image is now too big for my screen, meaning the sides are cropped a little bit and I don't see the menus fully on the left side for example.

I have looked everywhere in the main Menu/Vix menu but couldn't find any setting to fix this.
This is also not a problem with the TV as it was perfectly working with Vix 2.2.100.
Also, this problem doesn't occur with Open Pli (but I prefer to use the Vix image).

Any ideas ?

Thanks.
 
Wow.... I'm really not awake today.....

Sorry for the trouble, as playing with the OSD menu solved this.....

Thanks again for the help Sicilian !!!!
 
Solved my overall problem as well. Pity the screen using the ^ button showing the NEXT texts' info, is cut off on the last lines. Is it possible to reduce the font size / line spacing in the NOW /NEXT section and this would cure the problem please. :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top