Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Imdb crashing in 3.2 033

viddi52

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
73
Location
Iceland
Hi.
When i try to open IMDB plugin (epg and red button) both my boxes crash, solo2 and et10000.
 
Looks like VTI image .... If so talk to VTI.
 
VTI? Are you joking, I did not know that VTI have images for et10000. Both boxes are on openvix 3.2 033.
 
Something wrong as that log states box is dm500hd and it's not a openvix crashlog and date of image is 2012....

These boxes have little space left on root/flash hence why getting error message and last I looked openvix don't support dmm boxes.

Code:
<opendreambox>
	<enigma2>
		<crashdate>Sun Jun 24 17:39:08 2012</crashdate>
		<compiledate>Feb  7 2012</compiledate>
		<contactemail>crashlog</contactemail>
		<!-- Please email this crashlog to above address -->
		<skin>Vu_HD_Series/extended_skin/skin.xml</skin>
		<sourcedate>Feb  7 2012</sourcedate>
		<branch>vuplus_experimental</branch>
		<rev></rev>
		<version></version>
	</enigma2>
	<image>
		<dreamboxmodel>dm500hd</dreamboxmodel>
		<kernelcmdline>bmem=112M ubi.mtd=0 root=ubi0:rootfs rootfstype=ubifs rw rootflags=sync</kernelcmdline>
		<nimsockets>NIM Socket 0:</nimsockets>
		<imageversion>
 
Last edited:
Can reproduce it here & bug logged, thanks for reporting it.
 
Hi @Judge mine is doing exactly the same do you req a crash log running Vix image 3.2 build 033 , Mutant HD2400:confused:

Thanks, we should have enough in the log viddi52 submited.
I'm getting same error on long press yellow for IMDB.
 
Something wrong as that log states box is dm500hd and it's not a openvix crashlog and date of image is 2012....

These boxes have little space left on root/flash hence why getting error message and last I looked openvix don't support dmm boxes.

Code:
<opendreambox>
	<enigma2>
		<crashdate>Sun Jun 24 17:39:08 2012</crashdate>
		<compiledate>Feb  7 2012</compiledate>
		<contactemail>crashlog</contactemail>
		<!-- Please email this crashlog to above address -->
		<skin>Vu_HD_Series/extended_skin/skin.xml</skin>
		<sourcedate>Feb  7 2012</sourcedate>
		<branch>vuplus_experimental</branch>
		<rev></rev>
		<version></version>
	</enigma2>
	<image>
		<dreamboxmodel>dm500hd</dreamboxmodel>
		<kernelcmdline>bmem=112M ubi.mtd=0 root=ubi0:rootfs rootfstype=ubifs rw rootflags=sync</kernelcmdline>
		<nimsockets>NIM Socket 0:</nimsockets>
		<imageversion>

Thanks thought I was going crazy:)
 
no issues here on solo4k.

have any of you re-assigned this button with buttonsetup?
 
What other plugins do you have installed (apart from what is installed as standard in default image) or maybe other modifications?
 
None only thing I use besides ABM and EPG is the skin Openvix 1080p Confluence.
 
For time being, you can extract the attachment and place "Downloader.pyo" in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools and then restart.

I have re-titled thread.
 

Attachments

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top