Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] IMG001.exe file?Malware?

That's sounds as though you are mounting your Vix box's file-system on your PC and a virus there is just copying file into all directories it can find (?).
The problem wodul then be on your PC, and until you fix that (your PC) there's no point doing anything anywhere else.

not at all ... the system is installed directly in my gigablue without going through my PC, and it was not only in a version that I realized this but in all the versions of openvix that I installed until today all of them end up contracting such a trojan / virus, my solution until now was to reinstall the system.
but now, with the line that I posted before it deletes what I want in the system easily

Note: the contraction of the trojan/virus is purely cosmetic because it does not affect the linux system (its for PC's only since it is an executable) nor does it change anything but I do not like to see such files proliferating in the system :p
 
Last edited:
I think I got a better solution... a fast one at least !

find / \( -name "*.exe" -o -name "*.zip" \) -type f -delete

this does the trick ;)

Certainly fast, but it also deletes all your settings and image backups.
 
Certainly fast, but it also deletes all your settings and image backups.

LOL... you make me laugh, this is just a general info!!! you can adapt to your needs, and mine were as in the photo of the first post shows those two files.
and in that case the line is as follows:
find / \( -name "IMG001.exe" -o -name "info.zip" \) -type f -delete (this way only files with these names will be deleted)

if u need some more help just ask... :p You do not have to criticize to receive my help :D.
by the way ... the line that I posted works for me ... but if you think that it is not good for you then... do not use!

peace :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
Let's hope nobody followed your advice.
 
as a solution to your "problem", and because I'm a nice person :cool: lollllll... You can always make a backup of your current settings (I assume they are the good ones that are running :p and the image backup in the same way) once you have cleaned the "bad" files...
...but all this just because you did not understood the first concept :nono:
 
Last edited:
I think it was wrong that I stopped taking down wide open boxes ...
IMHO internet providers should be forced to shut down customers operating botnet members.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk
 
as a solution to your "problem", and because I'm a nice person :cool: lollllll... You can always make a backup of your current settings (I assume they are the good ones that are running :p and the image backup in the same way) once you have cleaned the "bad" files...
...but all this just because you did not understood the first concept :nono:
Did I ever say I'd deleted my backups?
No point in asking for advice if you're not going to listen.
 
not at all ... the system is installed directly in my gigablue without going through my PC
Which isn't related to what I wrote.
I'm suggesting that perhaps you have installed/activated Samba on the box to enable access from your PC, and your (infected) PC is then copying the files onto it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top