Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Inadyn Setup

bennyxf1

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2013
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm really after a bit of help in setting up Inadyn.
I've attempted to set this up, but with no joy.
I have nothing present when i select show log.
I have a ee router and believe i have set port forwarding up ok?
Any help/advice gratefully appreciated!
1_0_1_18C5_7FD_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
 
I am no expert here and I don't use Inadyn but the last parameter "system" seems incorrect to me. What happens if you untick it or point it to no-ip.biz?
 
You have set up everything correctly.

The log file no longer works with the latest ViX images - it used to work with the old ViX versions from some time ago, but no longer.

You should now look for two files in the var/volatile/tmp folder. The file called inadyn-ip.cache should contain just one line showing your latest IP. I also suggest you use a quicker time interval than 600 minutes, change that to 60 minutes.
 
It works for me using no-ip. I have system = [email protected]

My username does not end in '.com'

I did not make any changes to my adsl router configuration.

no-ip gets the IP address of the router's ADSL (wan) port.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top