Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Including Service Info In EPG

robbo5000

New member
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi Everyone - I'm pretty sure this is my first post ever, so hi!

I'm making some tweaks to a skin I've downloaded and I'd really love to have service info included in the EPG - My instincts are telling me this just isn't possible (as I can't find a single skin out there that has done this, nor can I find any references on WOS) but I'd thought I'd ask.

What I would specifically like, is to included the transponder info directly against the channels in the list, i.e. BBC One HD - Freeview/Satellite (but with a funky icon instead of text). Does anyone know if this can be done?

Thanks

Rob
 
Have you tried enabling the service type icons? Press channel up, menu, configuration.

Most skins have the info in a different place. It changes as selection changes. Having it next to every channel name loses space.

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top