Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] Incomplete software update

rte

Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
328
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I received a notice of a new upgrade 5.3.008. I installed it online but the information still shows 5.3.007. What have I?
 
What does the about screen show you ?
Menu > Information > About

Did you install (flash) it or did you perform an update?
 
Info About shows 5.3.007 and I did an update as usual, no errors, no flash. Update offered showed 5.3.008, the result in info shows 5.3.007. No further new update available any more in software update. So, what did I get?

I see now that 5.3.008 is not yet available in the archives.
 
Last edited:
5.3.008 not installed?

The changelog just shows the commit log on GIT. 5.3 008 has not been released, build stalled.

The update you had would be based on opkg status. Can't tell without seeing you update log.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top