thecaretaker
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Apr 22, 2012
- Messages
- 327
- Reaction score
- 4
- Points
- 18
- Location
- Southern UK
- Website
- www.thecaretakers.co.uk
I've tried a fresh install, fresh scan and also different skins, but for some odd reason, a few (not all) frequencies are showing incorrectly (See attached image).
The image shows NHK World HD which should show 11223 V (and this is what dreamboxEDIT shows). But the second info button screen shows 13639 V which would be out of range.
I tried using the default skin and this shows the same. A few other transponders also shows the frequency incorrectly.

The image shows NHK World HD which should show 11223 V (and this is what dreamboxEDIT shows). But the second info button screen shows 13639 V which would be out of range.
I tried using the default skin and this shows the same. A few other transponders also shows the frequency incorrectly.



