Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Increadible slow

alphadec

New member
Joined
Oct 13, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Norway
My problem is this:

For days Openvix works like a dream but somedays it get so slow that it takes me 5 min just to get the menu up.

I have tried with a swap file but no diffrence.

Si there anything I can do about this. ?
 
Sounds like you have something eating away at your memory. What softcam / plugins do you have installed? Try without plugins and see what happens.
 
Chaser

Can I ask you how would one uninstall a plugin/picon set that I downloaded recently.
I opted to download some picons from the plugin menus, I believe it was the tv-ocram sd white black but within the plugin menu they are not showing or it has adopted a different name, can I simply disable them to help free up memory.

I have VU+Solo 2/image OpenVIX-HD/Image Apollo 090

Many thanks
John
 
Last edited:
I have now managed to deactivate them from within the channel selection settings.

Regards
John
 
Rob

Sorry about that and thank you for pointing this out to me

Regards
John
 
The only plugin I have installed my self is "screengraber 2.1" by mfaraj57

I will try removing this and see if it works better.
 
Last edited:
I have now updated to latest build 90 BUT did not include plugins (restore) but it is still very sluggish/slow!
 
I have been testing the last week and I think I now have found the solution for this!...

After I disconnected the lan cable it works like a dream. So I now think I know what is doing this but I think it got something todo with "cccam" but guess I am not allowed to talk about that here ;)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top