Hello All,
I reflashed my machine recently with the latest ViX image and I can't get it set up the same as it was.
When I would press the OK button twice (I think it was anyway) an extra info bar would open on the top of the existing bar that had information with the SNR AGC and also the ECM info --- and I cant find the settings to get it back to that.,.,??
Any ideas? I bet it is simples when you know how.
Ta,
FP.
I reflashed my machine recently with the latest ViX image and I can't get it set up the same as it was.
When I would press the OK button twice (I think it was anyway) an extra info bar would open on the top of the existing bar that had information with the SNR AGC and also the ECM info --- and I cant find the settings to get it back to that.,.,??
Any ideas? I bet it is simples when you know how.
Ta,
FP.