Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Info Box upper Right

Looks like I've sorted it. Flashed new image 766 and then restored from my latest back up.
This has fixed the annoying issue.
It is now asking for updates again but I don't want to jinx it!!
 
i won t jinx..
and if you simply backup/restore image backup 766 in imagemanager
 
Can someone please confirm if:

I have no backups
A new Install of Ver. 766
No restore from previous versions
No Problems
 
Can someone please confirm if:

I have no backups
A new Install of Ver. 766
No restore from previous versions
No Problems
If you do not have a backup restore and do an update you will have to set everything up manually.

You can do a settings restore from previous builds but not plugin restore for the very latest build on a virgin flash.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top