Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Info in Quick EPG

  • Thread starter Thread starter varianjv
  • Start date Start date
V

varianjv

Guest
Hi there
When I press the right arrow it brings up the quick EPG (at least thats what I think its called)
So I can navigate up and down through the channels and right arrow through the time too see what programs are on later.
Is there a button I can press in this mode that will give me info on the show at the later time.

For example
Im watching espn
I hit the right arrow and scroll down through the channels to the discovery channel
then right arrow to a later show
is there a button I can press to give me the info on that programme ??
 
Use the EPG button on the highlighted show.
Other boxes use the info button.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top