Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET7x00] Install CCcam softcam from the Plugins

  • Thread starter Thread starter plumbhut
  • Start date Start date
P

plumbhut

Guest
Hi,
I have recently purchased an ET 7500 box from the sponsor loaded with the latest OpenVix image. I am trying to install the CCcam softcam from the plugins. However when I go the menu/plugins, green for download I cannot see a CCcam plugin. Can anyone please advise how I can install a Cccam plugin?
 
It's under the menu softcams in the plugin menu
 
Hi,

I don't have a plugin named CCcam in the softcam plugin menu. What is the plugin called that contains the CCcam plugin?

Thanks for your help.
 
That means it is already installed. Go to plugins. Press red to remove. Do you see it there?
 
Hi,

Yes its there when I try to remove plugins. I have cccam (2.3.0-r4) installed.

Thanks again, you have been a great help.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top