Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8500] Install Plugins Error

  • Thread starter Thread starter lippo
  • Start date Start date
L

lippo

Guest
Hi,

I'm getting an error when I try to download plugins from the plugin browser. It says "There has been an error, please try again later." This started yesterday evening, before then it worked fine (I only got the Xtrend ET8500 yesterday). Still learning but what a great little box!

The ET8500 is connected to the internet via ethernet, no other issues are presenting themselves. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Go to menu / information / network. Does the link have a green >
 
Yes it did, thanks.

I was changing some other settings, one of which required a restart of the 'skin', took around 3 minutes to complete. the screen position is way out but the plugins are there.

Thanks for your help.
 
Restart Gui. I have the same skin don't know if that is the cause but my Lx3 does the same every now and then. Restarting GUI normally clears it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top