Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] Intermittent IPTV problem

George Kildare

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have had an intermittent problem with IPTV channels for several months with different versions of firmware.

Often when I change to an IPTV channel, the video appears for a split second and then the screen and the digital audio both go dead. I have just found that the analogue audio continues to function after the digital video and audio cease and when I change channel to a satellite or cable channel the digital video and audio signal is restored. I am not sure if the problem has to do with the HDMI connection to my LG TV or with the Enigma box. There is a similar intermittent problem when I replay recordings of IPTV channels. There are 4 HDMI inputs to the TV -a Skybox, a Forrester Z8 IPTV box, a Yamaha receiver and the Enigma box, but only IPTV channels on the Enigma box are affected. Has anybody any suggestions about what might be happening? Any suggestions would be welcome.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top