Hey guys
Looking for a bit of help regarding this issue
I recently got a brand new hdd and put it into box.
Did initialise then convert ext3 to ext4
But Everyday I have needed to manually mount hdd to view contents on hdd.
I had a look for logs there 3 plus a crash log I noticed which occur at 5am when no-one was using the box.
PS build number is 017 - I had entered this and then helios in other section and saved it then helios appears in both sections - it wont let me edit and save changes
Looking for a bit of help regarding this issue
I recently got a brand new hdd and put it into box.
Did initialise then convert ext3 to ext4
But Everyday I have needed to manually mount hdd to view contents on hdd.
I had a look for logs there 3 plus a crash log I noticed which occur at 5am when no-one was using the box.
PS build number is 017 - I had entered this and then helios in other section and saved it then helios appears in both sections - it wont let me edit and save changes
Attachments
Last edited:
