Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Invalid channel number jumps to first channel

pembo

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Jun 29, 2014
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
UK
Not sure if this has always happened(?) or if its an offshoot/consequence of the panic button fix.
If I key in a channel number that doesn't exist, it just jumps to the first channel.

Doesn't clear the history zap.
 
Not sure if this has always happened(?) or if its an offshoot/consequence of the panic button fix.
If I key in a channel number that doesn't exist, it just jumps to the first channel.

Yes that has always been the case as far as I can recall.



Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top