R
Rayne
Guest
Is it possible to have a bouquet which contains both DVB-S streams (satellite) and IPTV streams in it? Basically so satellite and IPTV work seamlessly, instead of having to view a "pure" IPTV or "pure" DVB bouquet
Yes, you can have any service you want in a bouquet.
BTW, CrossEPG has nothing to do with bouquets.
I just use custom area and remove the code that removes "dark" channels.

Just tried using the "SD" region rather than "Custom" and I ended up with more channels being found using SD.What is the shortfall/issue in using a regular SD/HD region.
Just tried using the "SD" region rather than "Custom" and I ended up with more channels being found using SD.
As I have removed the code that used to delete dark streams, not sure why I would have more channels using SD region. Any idea?
I haven't, yet, gone through all the bouquets to see what differences are!
There is a surprisingly easier way IMHO using custommix.
If I get a chance, I'll try and do a quick guide because once you have set IPTV streams you can still run ABM often to get latest changes.
That would be fab, I’d like to learn to do this. [emoji4]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk