Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

IPTV Bouquet?

Trial

Moderator
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
5,174
Reaction score
27
Points
48
Age
65
Location
germania
Hi,
normally this question is better placed in Enigma 2 Settings but it is for download only so I start here.

Is there a bouquet with IPTV channel that can be used in VU+/Xtrend? In a video on youtube I saw a list with quite a few channel and I would like to have something like that. Although most channel might be useless for me (wrong language, different interests) it is a good demo to convince people about the power of VU+.

ciao
 
Yes there is: see attachment. Provided by ET, but works on VU & ET (and other E2-images).

But: many channels provide wma/wmv sound-channels, which is not supported on VU, and on ET only when using the latest drivers (needing a new 3.3 kernel, hence a new image).
 

Attachments

Hi Rob,
Thanks I will test it.

This is a real plugin. I thought a simple userbouquet.tv.iptv would be enough.

ciao
 
Last edited:
Hi Rob,
yeah I know, I tested it. The radio bouquet for German radio is not bad. I also tried dutch TV but there seems to be a IP lock. You mentioned that a lot might not have sound but I also had no picture:-) On my BR player I have some channel from Japan and US and Denmark and so on. I thought about such a list. Almost senseless but fun to show other people.

ciao
 
Hi Rob,
I tested the plugin again and now it is on the right way. A lot of German channels but also some English/US. I saw TV from Leipzig, Dresden but also BBC, ITV and CBS on my Ultimo:-))))))))))) Most/all of them also have sound on my VU.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top