Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Formuler F1] IPTV on the EPG?

sobeitjedi

New member
Joined
Dec 15, 2017
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi there.

I'm trying to get my IPTV subscription working on my Formuler F1 box - what's the best method for doing this?

So far, I've downloaded my .m3u file from my IPTV subscription and used E-Channelizer to put it in a bouquet and upload to my F1. However, when I use the EPG to browse to the IPTV bouquet, I see the list of channels on the screen, but can't scroll down and the data isn't filled in. Am I missing a step?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top