Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] IPTV picture problem

George Kildare

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I love my Enigma 2 box, its interface and its ability to mix cable, satellite and IPTV channels. However, have a problem with the picture on IPTV.

For some IPTV channels there is initially a picture and sound but the picture stays only for an instant. After the picture disappears sound remains. The initial instantaneous picture appears to be OK. Similar occurs when I try to make a recording from these channels.

The same channels appear to be OK on an Android Fomuler Z8.

Has anybody suggestions for a remedy?
 
Are both boxes using the same IPTV provider at the same time??
 
Same providers but not at the same time. However, I think that the offending channels do this always on the ET10000. I will test this out.
 
Yes. Same channel works on Z8, the picture appears for an instant on the ET10000 and then vanishes. However, the interface on the Z8 is awful and I haven't yet got manual timed recording on it for channels with no epg.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top