Rahat786786
New member
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2012
- Messages
- 369
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi guys, been a long time since I posted here!
I have been tinkering with iptv and have managed to get something loaded onto my box. I have an issue whereby no matter what channel I zap to there is a slight buffer until the fps reaches normal speed. So the channel loads immediately but the picture is slow mo for a few seconds.
This happens with every provider I have tried.
Any ideas?
I have been tinkering with iptv and have managed to get something loaded onto my box. I have an issue whereby no matter what channel I zap to there is a slight buffer until the fps reaches normal speed. So the channel loads immediately but the picture is slow mo for a few seconds.
This happens with every provider I have tried.
Any ideas?