Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] IPTV Streams Freezing Openvix 6

avi68

Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
307
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi all,

I only just realised that there has been a new openvix update so I decided to update. I updated my vu duo 2, vu zero and zgemma h9s from 5.4 16 to the latest 6.0.004. I restored my settings and plugins. I noticed that IPTV streams have started to get stuck where this was not the case before. I have tried a variety of streams and after 1-5 minutes the streams would get stuck and I would have to manually change the channel to get them back. This was not the case before.

I use Jedi xtreme maker to load the bouquets and I believe that is the latest one from the plugin server.

To further test, I flashed one receiver to my old backup image (5.4.16) and played the same stream through both boxes and the older image played fine whereas the new image stopped streaming.

I dont know if anyone else has experienced any issues like this? Or is it something in my setup?

Any help/advise would be appreciated.

Thanks

Avi
 
We know similar has been reported on some receivers on OpenBlackHole when the bouquet uses 4097. One of the team is looking into it.
 
We know similar has been reported on some receivers on OpenBlackHole when the bouquet uses 4097. One of the team is looking into it.

Thanks for confirming Huevos. I thought it was something my end, glad it's not just me.
 
Hi all,

I only just realised that there has been a new openvix update so I decided to update. I updated my vu duo 2, vu zero and zgemma h9s from 5.4 16 to the latest 6.0.004. I restored my settings and plugins. I noticed that IPTV streams have started to get stuck where this was not the case before. I have tried a variety of streams and after 1-5 minutes the streams would get stuck and I would have to manually change the channel to get them back. This was not the case before.

I use Jedi xtreme maker to load the bouquets and I believe that is the latest one from the plugin server.

To further test, I flashed one receiver to my old backup image (5.4.16) and played the same stream through both boxes and the older image played fine whereas the new image stopped streaming.

I dont know if anyone else has experienced any issues like this? Or is it something in my setup?

Any help/advise would be appreciated.

Thanks

Avi

I would switch from Jedi to Xstreamity (both by Kiddac) ….. Xstreamity is very up-to-date, more comprehensive, works well in python3 images and certainly has given me no issues whoever provides the IPTV streams and whether streamtype 1 or 4097 (easy to flip between streamtypes)
Very easy to switch from Jedi to Xstreamity.
 
Last edited:
I would switch from Jedi to Xstreamity (both by Kiddac) ….. Xstreamity is very up-to-date, more comprehensive, works well in python3 images and certainly has given me no issues whoever provides the IPTV streams and whether streamtype 1 or 4097 (easy to flip between streamtypes)
Very easy to switch from Jedi to Xstreamity.

Thanks for the info Twol. I’ll have a look at xstreamity.
 
Two solutions that worked for me:
1. Change Stream Type from IPTV(4097) to DVB(1) in JediMakerXtream [easy change but not best solution]
2. Install ServiceApp plugin and in the Settings make "serviceapp" the player used for Enigma2 playback.
 
I had same problem and use xstreamity now.If you want the channels in your normal channel list use jedimaker and dvb-s as channel setting
 
The last posts on this thread before yesterday were almost three years ago. Lots of changes in software since. Maybe start a new thread if there are new issues?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top