I am using XMLTV Import to get my EPG data, but unfortunately I have a couple of channels that move programs around plus/minus 5 minutes during the week. This results in duplicate entries in the EPG since the old EPG daga from a previous import is merged with the new.
I can resolve this by clearing EPG data before I update using XMLTV Importer, but this does not work with a scheduled import.
Is there any way to automate deleting EPG data before doing a new import? If not, maybe this could be added as an option to XMLTV Import?
I can see in the source code that the following lines are responsible for flushing the cache, but they are only called when you manually select "Delete EPG" from the menu.
from enigma import eEPGCache
epgcache = eEPGCache.getInstance()
epgcache.flushEPG()
I can resolve this by clearing EPG data before I update using XMLTV Importer, but this does not work with a scheduled import.
Is there any way to automate deleting EPG data before doing a new import? If not, maybe this could be added as an option to XMLTV Import?
I can see in the source code that the following lines are responsible for flushing the cache, but they are only called when you manually select "Delete EPG" from the menu.
from enigma import eEPGCache
epgcache = eEPGCache.getInstance()
epgcache.flushEPG()
