Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Is it possible to include non tuned channels in EPG?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnme
  • Start date Start date
D

dnme

Guest
Is it possible to have extra channels appear in EPG?

e.g., I have a DTT tuner in my TV and I use that to watch about 8 channels available in Ireland such as RTE1/2, TV3, TG4, 3e etc.

Would it be possible to add these channels to my VU+ duo EPG ? Irish DTT is not broadcasting any epg on my transmitter, and even if it were, I would still prefer to use the vu+ epg (have em all in the one place). So can it be done?
 
I have a full epg for all those channels using RyVIX

t.ph
Is there any chance you could talk me through the steps?

EDIT: Actually, please ignore me, I am very stupid today ::))
I just added the channels in DreamBoxEdit (even tho they are encrypted), so they should appear now in my epg. All I need now is a way to skip these channels when hopping or epg'ing
 
Last edited:
Just create your own Bouquet in DBEdit containing your own favourites
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top