C crx New member Joined May 29, 2014 Messages 235 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 46 Mar 13, 2020 #1 Hi Guys, I've acquired an zgemma i55 , is there an image for this or is it only available for the i55plus ? Thanks in advance.
Hi Guys, I've acquired an zgemma i55 , is there an image for this or is it only available for the i55plus ? Thanks in advance.
twol Moderator Joined Apr 9, 2012 Messages 9,629 Reaction score 215 Points 63 Location Bavaria Mar 13, 2020 #2 crx said: Hi Guys, I've acquired an zgemma i55 , is there an image for this or is it only available for the i55plus ? Thanks in advance. Click to expand... OpenATV and OpenPli do a i55 build
crx said: Hi Guys, I've acquired an zgemma i55 , is there an image for this or is it only available for the i55plus ? Thanks in advance. Click to expand... OpenATV and OpenPli do a i55 build