Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Is this a common warning?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Martincape
  • Start date Start date
M

Martincape

Guest
Hi guys,

Last few days, when I turn the box on to a channel, instantly I get a warning message saying "time shift not available".

Its only in the last week or so it's started coming up with that warning.
 
What is the timeshift delay you have set? Maybe extend that to 10 seconds?
The warning will also pop up, when you zap to a channel that can't be de-crypted.
 
Ar ok. Yea I think it shows that warning before it has been decrypted. It's set to 2 seconds at the min.
 
Dejavu ha! Yea it's set to 2 seconds. I'll change to 10 next time I get the telly back ha.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top